- Allowing staff to take extended leave and be a staff volunteer on one of our programmes
- Integrating a development programme - sustainable community and environmental projects plus an adventure phase - in your in-house school leaver or graduate training programmes
- Engaging AVIF to design and deliver bespoke leadership and/or team development programmes
- Supporting our fundraising activities
- Organising your own fundraising events on our behalf
- Matched Payroll Giving before December 2006 with Grant possibilities up to £500 (UK only) . Please go to Payroll Giving Link on the website www.avif.org.uk and download the full guide.
- Charity of the Year schemes - your company could adopt AVIF programmes for a year or more, and develop a targeted programme that involves staff, customers and suppliers
- Sponsoring specific elements of our work by providing funding, skills and/or materials
For more information on why we need your support, please email us on email@example.com .
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Corporate Social Responsibility
By working in partnership with AVIF you can improve the skills and competencies of your employees and increase your brand awareness whilst making a positive contribution to your CSR and good citizenship obligations by :