- Woman need to be trained since women do most of the cooking
- We must gain the attention of the elders of each community, for people to follow
- We must be sensitive to how they cook and how solar cooking may affect taste so men need to be involved, since they also may pay for the cooker / build the cooker, and will most definitely eat the food
- For those that rely on gathered firewood instead of purchased wood or charcoal, women and girls usually do most of the fuel collecting. Time saved by women and girls gathering firewood must be given a recognized value, as time to earn money building and re-selling cookers, baking cakes for example.
- Less firewood is needed so solar cooking is saving the forests - Forests mean rain, crops, livestock money.
- Lack of smoke and soot is essential to lung health for cooks and children.
- Benefits of cookers for pasteurizing milk and water.
- Free to use because the sun's power is great enough to cook their food !
- Women and children can make extra money by using solar cooking to bake birthday cakes.
The Outpatient Cover provides for medical and surgical expenses reasonably incurred by the insured members as a direct result of their sustaining accidental bodily injury and/or illness and/or a disease within the period of insurance. Members of the scheme will have a choice of a medical attendant within our provider network. Treatment will be restricted to medical practitioners registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioners & Dentists Board.
This is a standard outpatient cover providing access to quality clinics around the country.
Members are entitled to:-
- Outpatient care at selected top quality facilities
- Treatment by medical practitioners registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioners & Dentists Board.
- Consultation Fees
- Laboratory and Diagnostic Services
- Dispensing of pharmaceutical drugs
- Physiotherapy Services
- Referral to appropriate specialists
- Surgical dressing when necessitated by accidental body injury or disease
- Physiotherapy fees.
Imani Agape Children's Home
P.O BOX 2768, 40200 KISII KENYA
JNMCC Mercy Home Orphanage
Mr & Mrs Edward and Deborah Buyengo
Sopwith House PO Box 321 MASENO 40105 KENYA
Ebukuya Primary School
Rianna's Furaha (happiness) Childrens Home
Person in charge is Asuna number 0734837718
Glad Toto school P.O.Box 65 Usenge
Nyayo school P.O.Box 36 Usenge